Summer is here! Time to pack a bag and hit the shore. Here are my essential items for hitting up New England's legendary beaches:
A cute straw beach bag. I snagged an awesome
last year (a real $ saver).
2. Warby Parker sunglasses. Hoping to snag a pair of
shades from the new Newbury St. showroom.
4. A good book. The JUGs book club is reading
5. A comfy coverup that is cute enough to grab drinks in after the sun sets. I love this
beach towels. 'Nuff said.
7. Its so annoying when girls don't go in the water for fear of ruining their hair. Let loose! Then tame the damage with a
(recommended by JUGs' favorite stylist, J, of
8. I never go anywhere in the summer months without sunscreen. Right now I am loving
which is non toxic and contains vitamin E for extra protection.
Have fun this weekend Gals!