Instacart Delivers Easy Recipe Ingredients
Last week, we told you about the awesome new app, Instacart. It is similar to Stop & Shop's Peapod program, except that Instacart has no minimum order amount and delivery is cheaper. Plus, Instacart lets you choose which market your foot comes from - Whole Foods or Shaws. The interface is user-friendly, and the shoppers are super nice. Since I live on a fifth floor walk-up, cheap grocery delivery is nothing short of a miracle!
Needless to say, I am obsessed with Instacart. It makes ordering take-out much less appealing because you can get healthy groceries to your door at an affordable price. So what healthy & affordable meal did I whip up with my first batch of Instacart groceries? Spinach Artichoke Egg Salad. This is probably the easiest recipe of all time ladies, so you're welcome!
- 4 Organic, Cage-Free Eggs
- Whole Foods Spinach Artichoke Dip
- Organic Mayonnaise
- Organic Mustard
- Organic Parmesan Cheese
- Organic Paprika
- Put all four eggs into a small pot of water. Make sure the water covers the eggs and put on high heat. Bring to a boil and let simmer for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat and rinse boiled eggs in cold water.
- Remove shells and cut eggs into small pieces. Place in medium mixing bowl.
- Mix in 1/2 of the container of spinach artichoke dip. Stir.
- Add 1 tablespoon mayo and 1 teaspoon mustard. Stir well.
- Garnish with Parmesan and paprika to taste.
- Refrigerate for 1+ hours.
- Enjoy! Serving suggestion: the salad is great in a pita!
Wanna try out this recipe for yourself (or any other recipe for that matter)? Enjoy $10 off your first order of groceries with Instacart by using the code JUGS10 at checkout!
And, bonus, Instacart doesn't have to be just for food either - They can get ya anything that Shaws or Whole Foods carry in their stores - like these cute succulents!