Book Club Discussion Questions: A Wrinkle in Time
In January, we read A Wrinkle in Time, taking things back to the classics! If you're re-reading it as an adult, too, here are some discussion questions:
- Grade the book, A-F.
- How is it different from when you read it as a kid?
- Are there hints as to when it was published? We thought it seems pretty timeless.
- How is the book controversial? It used to be banned in many places
- Would you classify the story a metaphor or is it just a creative fantasy?
- Did you get any religious vibes?
- Why has this book been so beloved through the years?
- Why is this book great for kids and preteens?
- What other books/movies would you compare it to?