Roasted Toasted Brussels Sprouts Recipe
Looking for a quick and easy dish to bring to a holiday party? Or maybe you just want to spice up your home cooking a little. This recipe will literally spice up your Brussels sprouts. Depending on how much time you have, you can either buy the Brussels sprouts pre-cut or whole. If you’re in a time crunch, buy them already halved and get pre-shredded parmesan.
HEALTH BENEFITS: Brussels sprouts are packed with fiber, which helps you feel full longer. Plus, spicy foods - like those including cayenne pepper - boosts metabolism!
- 12 oz Brussels sprouts
- 2 T olive oil
- ¼ fresh parmesan
- cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cut Brussels sprouts into halves if you bought them whole.
- Shred about ¼ cups of parmesan cheese.
- Mix the Brussels sprouts with 2 tbsp of olive oil, the parmesan cheese, and 1 tsp of cayenne pepper.
- Spread evenly onto pan.
- Bake for 20-30 minutes until roasted to perfection!