Do Something for Yourself this Spring - Day of Wellness (and discount!)
If you're a regular JUGs reader, you probably already know how much we love the W.E.L.L. Summit. We've attended both years and have come out of each event feeling rejuvenated and inspired. We're in such awe of their organizers - including Who's That Gal alumna, Gianne Doherty - they have such a wonderful, holistic view of wellness.
However, attending the W.E.L.L. Summit is a bit of an undertaking - it takes place in NYC over two days. So, their team has decided to throw a mini event, Day of Wellness, for the Boston market and we couldn't be more thrilled!
DAY OF WELLNESS
WHEN: Saturday, March 18, 2017 from 8:15am - 6:00pm
WHERE: Wyndham Beacon Hill, 5 Blossom St, Boston
WHY: Meet wellness leaders, learn at breakout sessions and workshops, and enjoy a delicious superfood bar.
WHO: Some of the featured wellness leaders at the event include:
- Erica Corsano, Lifestyle Editor and Social Columnist for The Boston Herald
- Jessica Diaz, Fitness Professional & Spokesperson for American Stroke Association
- Sarah DiVello, Yoga Teacher & Author of Where in the OM Am I?
- Emily Griffin, Ayurvedic Practitioner & Yoga Instructor
- Jennifer Hanway, Holistic Nutritionist & Certified Personal Trainer (+ Who's That Gal Alumna!)
- Sarah Kelly & Leah Robert, Founders of Salty Girl Boutique
- Rachele Pojednic, PhD, EdM, Assistant Professor of Nutrition at Simmons College
- Asha Ramakrishna, Spiritual & Business Mentor
- Heather Stevenson, Founder of Thirst Juice Co. & Advocate for Eating More Plants
Exhibitors include: True Moringa (Who's That Gal Alumna!), Thorn & Bloom, SaltyGirl Boutique, and Aukalife
GET YOUR TICKET: Tickets are $149, but you can save $20 by clicking here or using the promo code JUGS at checkout! Trust me, the ticket price is well worth it for all of the amazing things you'll learn and experiences you'll have at the Day of Wellness!