W.E.L.L. Summit Tickets go on Sale April 1
What + When
The W.E.L.L. Summit, (Wellness, Empowerment , Learning, and Luxury) is the first Boston-based conference of its kind - a celebration of living well, making empowered consumer decisions, learning from top professionals—and of course, the luxury of health!
From beauty bloggers and wellness professionals to those looking to learn more about the ever-expanding realms of clean eating, of-the-moment fitness trends, making informed consumer decisions and exploring the now covetable field of green beauty, this is the place of inspiration.
Tickets go on sale starting on April 1, 2015 at 10 am!!! The two-day event kicks off on November 6, 2015 - hope to see all of your pretty faces there!
Why to Attend
We are super excited about this event for a bunch of reasons --- firstly, it is being held right here in Boston at Wyndham Hotel in Beacon Hill, which makes it super convenient for us local gals. We also love any excuse to chat about our favorite eco beauty products, get makeovers, and mingle with top wellness role models over apps and wine!
Additionally, the W.E.L.L. Summit has some awesome speakers lined up, including:
- Jolene Hart, Author of Eat Pretty and Founder of Beauty is Wellness
- Latham Thomas, Founder of Mama Glow, and Author of Mama Glow: A Hip Guide to a Fabulous and Abundant Pregnancy
- Brandie Gilliam, Founder and Creative Director of Thoughtfully Magazine and Founder of Organic Beauty Talk
- Adina Grigore, Author of Skin Cleanse and Founder of SW Basics
- Tara Foley, Founder of Follain
This post contains affiliate links. Thanks for your support!